Position Duties & Responsibilities
Troubleshoot and repair automated production lines. Instrumentation and advanced troubleshooting skills are a must. Allen Bradley PLC troubleshooting and light programming required. PanelView programming desired. Fast paced and highly diversified work duties.
Competencies / Qualifications / Education / Experience / Development
• Associates degree in Industrial Mechanical Technology or Electronics and Instrumentation Preferred
• Equivalent knowledge and experience is acceptable.
• Prefer 2-5 years experience in maintenance, electro-mechanical, or E&I.
• Excellent troubleshooting experience including electrical, controls, mechanical, pneumatics, hydraulics, VFD’s, and motor controls.
• Knowledge and troubleshooting of Allen Bradley PLCs.
• Food industry experience a plus.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Walk on occasions around the plant and facility, up and down stairs, and able to wear protective equipment.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs, and on occasions, more.
Position Type / Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position
There are currently two positions available, both day and night shifts.