Highly diversified duties include troubleshooting, repairing, maintaining, and improving production and facility equipment using safe work practices, predictive and preventive maintenance systems, and creative ability. Must be able to read and interpret equipment manuals to perform required maintenance and service, perform preventive maintenance on production and facility equipment, use a variety of hand-powered tools, comply with safety regulations, and maintain a clean and orderly work area. Effectively communicates equipment issues and resolution to operators and management. Train operators to help them resolve simple breakdowns. Ideal candidates must be able to work independently with self-direction as well as in a team environment.
• Practicing safe work habits and abiding by safety rules in accordance with Infinity policies.
• Preventive and predictive maintenance.
• Scheduled maintenance.
• Corrective and emergency repairs.
• Diagnose and implement corrective actions to problems.
• Logging all work performed and recording downtime during repair.
• Consults with maintenance manager regarding maintenance problems, design deficiencies, and operational problems.