Performs all assignments in accordance with established food safety and quality policies; including all USDA, FDA, WDA and SQF Guidelines to ensure food safety.
- Verify and record daily quantities of raw materials, packaging and finished goods in warehouse/ cooler/ freezer areas.
- Perform daily, monthly and annual physical inventories to ensure accuracies.
- Rotate all ingredients, packaging, and finished goods in “first in, first out” basis.
- Complies with work rules and standards set forth in the employee handbook.
- Display appropriate work ethics in the workplace and group settings, providing a positive influence on employees.
- Maintains good housekeeping and clean work areas in assigned work sites.
- Work with Shipping/ Receiving Department when primary duties have been completed for the day.
- Perform any/ all duties as directed by Supervisor, within safe working conditions.