Infinity Foods means … innovation and your success
Our track record in providing innovative new ideas in the frozen food world is well known. We were on the front lines of product development for a number of hits, including filled potato skins, green bean fries, mac and cheese bites, fried pickle chips and twice baked potatoes to name a few.
Our plant is USDA certified, which means we’re comfortable working with pre cooked meats in our facility. Six pass coating systems, extrusion, co-extrusion, filling, topping and equipment all available to create the product your customers will crave!
Building businesses collaboratively
The idea was to build a frozen food manufacturing business that exhibited the highest degree of integrity to all stakeholders while providing truly innovative products to the market.
We broke ground on our manufacturing facility just about the same day the economy crashed in 2008. Working through that adversity only hardened our resolve. We have always subscribed to the idea that hard work and strong values build a better company. And to that extent, we exceeded! We have more than 200 employees in the business today and together, we form one committed crew!
Our business has grown steadily with the partnership of our great employees, suppliers, and customers. In 2015, we cut the ribbon on our third production line and continue to look optimistically to the future as we implement our plans to become our customers most trusted supplier!
Small team. Big accomplishments.
• Industry leading SQF 3 facility – modern, advanced, and personal.
• Innovative product design led by Crunchtables crouton coated vegetables.
Vegetables just got more fun for the whole family!
• Teamwork focused. This is the team that’s behind many of the industry’s most significant frozen appetizer launches.
• Quick Start! Our tactical go-to-market team can get your products in your customers’ hands in less than 6 months!
• We’re leading the way. Our best accomplishments are yet to come!